You are looking at outdated documentation for version 1.x. A newer version is available.
|Copyright:||Licensed under The MIT License|
|Date:||May 19, 2019|
(WsgiDAV is a refactored version of PyFileServer written by Ho Chun Wei.)
- Comes bundled with a server and a file system provider, so we can share a directory right away from the command line.
- Designed to run behind any WSGI compliant server.
- Tested with different clients on different platforms (Windows, Unix, Mac).
- Supports online editing of MS Office documents.
- Contains a simple web browser interface.
- SSL support
- Support for authentication using Basic or Digest scheme.
- Passes litmus test suite.
- Open architecture allows to write custom providers (i.e. storage, locking, authentication, …).
Releases are hosted on PyPI. Install like:
$ pip install -U wsgidav
Or install the latest (potentially unstable) development version:
$ pip install git+https://github.com/mar10/wsgidav.git
Installing WsgiDAV for details and how to install with developer access.
To serve the
/tmp folder as WebDAV
/ share, simply run:
$ wsgidav --host=0.0.0.0 --port=80 --root=/tmp
Much more options are available when a configuration file is specified.
wsgidav.conf is searched in the local directory. Otherwise a
file name can be specified:
$ wsgidav --config=my_config.conf
WsgiDAV comes with a web interface and was tested with different clients (Windows File Explorer and drive mapping, MS Office, Ubuntu, Mac OS X, …).