- What do I need to run WsgiDAV?
See run-install for details.
- Which web servers are supported?
WsgiDAV comes with a standalone server, to run out of the box. There is also built-in support for cheroot, ext-wsgiutils, gevent, gunicorn, paste, uvicorn, and wsgiref.
See run-configure for details.
- Which configuration do you recommend?
Currently Cherroot seems to be very robust. Also installing lxml is recommended.
But since servers are improved over time, please provide feedback on your experience.
- Which WebDAV clients are supported?
Basically all WebDAV clients on all platforms, though some of them show odd behaviors.
See run-access for details.
- I found a bug, what should I do?
First, check the issue list, if this is a known bug. If not, open a new issue and provide detailed information how to reproduce it.
Then fix it and send me the patch ;-)
- How do you pronounce WsgiDAV?
Don’t care really, but I would say ‘Whiskey Dove’.