- What do I need to run WsgiDAV?
- See run-install for details.
- Which web servers are supported?
WsgiDAV comes with a standalone server, to run out of the box. There is also built-in support for CherryPy, Paste, and wsgiref servers, as long as these packages are installed. (Fast)CGI should be possible using flup.
Basically, it runs with all WSGI servers. Currently we tested with Pylons, CherryPy, Paste server.
See run-configure for details.
- Which configuration do you recommend?
Currently CherryPy seems to be very robust. Also installing lxml is recommended.
But since WsgiDAV is pretty new, please provide feedback on your experience.
- Which WebDAV clients are supported?
Basically all WebDAV clients on all platforms, though some of them show odd behaviors.
See run-access for details.
- I found a bug, what should I do?
First, check the issue list, if this is a known bug. If not, open a new issue and provide detailed information how to reproduce it.
Then fix it and send me the patch ;-)
- How do you pronounce WsgiDAV?
- Don’t care really, but I would say ‘Whiskey Dove’.